Application Changes

Applicants currently on the waiting list, may make changes to their application by completing a Public Housing Applicant Change of Status Form and returning it to York Housing Authority.  All changes must be made in writing.  Changes include family composition, income, address please use the  Update Form.  You can mail to our office at 31 S Broad St, York PA 17403 or fax to at 717-854-9251 or email to

Please do not submit a second application to make changes.  Click here for an applicant change form.