HOUSING CHOICE VOUCHER - SECTION 8 CONTACTS
You can submit documents in a word format or a pdf to any of the email addresses below.
For landlords submitting rent increase requests: Rentincreaserequest@yorkhousing.org
For households submitting income changes and any other changes, adding expenses, adding or removing household members, etc.:
For all incoming port packets and inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all outgoing port requests: Outgoingportability@yorkhousing.org
For all move requests and move packets: email@example.com
For owners/agents submitting ownership changes, changes in agent, or changes in direct deposit accounts:
HCV holders who desire to move under portability to York, PA must contact their current housing authority and:
- Inform your current housing authority of your interest in porting out to York Housing Authority (YHA).
- Inform your current housing authority that YHA’s jurisdiction is both York City and York County.
- Inform your current housing authority that YHA only administers portable vouchers and DOES NOT CURRENTLY ABSORB.
- Ask your current housing authority if you are eligible to port out
- Once eligibility is determined, then you should request that your housing authority prepare your portability packet.
Portability packets may be forwarded as follows:
Mail: York Housing Authority
Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Department
31 S. Broad Street
York PA 17403
Fax: Attention-Section 8 Department at 717-845-9251